A note from the Team of the Institute of Cognitive and Team/Racket Sport Research at the German Sport University Cologne
Together with the German Research Foundation (DFG) and the German Institute of Sport Science (BISP) we kindly invite you to submit conference abstracts starting today. Please visit the conference homepage for further information regarding the submission process http://www.tgfu2016.info/ (Congress-office: email@example.com).
We are happy to announce that accepted abstracts will be published in an online supplement of the journal "Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport" (RQES). Hence, the accepted abstracts will be a citable publication.
- 15th December 2015 start of abstract submission and registration
- 15th February 2016 deadline of abstract submission
- 1st April 2016 notification on outcome of the peer-review of abstracts
- 15th April 2016 end of early-bird registration
- 1st May 2016 deadline of registration for presenters
We would be delighted to welcome you in Cologne in 2016.