10. dvs-Sportspiel-Symposium meets 6th International TGfU Conference
The deadline for abstract submissions has been extended until 29th of February,
Please visit the conference homepage for further information regarding the submission process http://www.tgfu2016.info/ (Congress-office: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Teaching Games for Understanding (TGfU) will be held in Germany for the very first time. Most of former conferences have taken place in English-speaking countries, for example, England or Canada.
- In addition, the dvs-Sportspiel-Symposium will take place simultaneously at the German Sport University Cologne for its 2nd time after 2004.
- It will be the first time that both events, i.e., the 6th TGfU Conference and the 10th dvs-Sportspiel-Symposium, take place all together. Also, it will be the first time that a national Team Sport Commission (Committee) will be brought into contact with an international Scientific Community.
- For this unique opportunity, we are expecting about 400 to 500 colleagues from all over the world. This would be the largest TGfU conference and dvs-Sportspiel-Symposium ever to be held so far.
The Video for show on this webpage should give you a very first impression that Germany and Cologne in particular, known as the German City of Sport, are definitely worth a trip. Further information will follow soon.
The organization team of the Institute of Cognitive and Team/Racket Sport Research of the German Sport University would like to invite you to join the 6th TGfU Conference and the 10th dvs-Sportspiele-Symposium in 2016 at the German Sport University in Cologne.
Further information for abstract/workshop submissions
To submit abstracts or workshops please use the "my conference" button to add your single abstract (oral or practical presentation or poster) or your workshop (with the possibility to invite additional speakers). For single abstracts you will be asked to enter a title, author(s) and a plain text of maximum 300 words. You can not upload formatted documents. To submit a thematic workshop/symposia you have two options: As a symposia/workshop organizer you can create a symposia/workshop by entering title and a describtion of the whole symposia/workshop. Than you can invite the individual contributors to submit their abstracts for their own or you collect all individual abstracts and submit them together.