Google Scholar profile: https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=ZFggoBgAAAAJ&hl=en
- being inspired by Rod Thorpe’s early work on Teaching Games for Understanding and Game Sense,
- game-based or scenario-based: the importance of finding language that coaches can latch on to,
- how a game-based approach can be applied with both novices and international competitors within a martial art,
- within mixed ability groups, as are common in martial arts, the whole purpose of training is that everybody in the environment gets better from where they are now,
- how a game-based approach can be promoted within an organization from the top down and bottom up.